Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ten things you never knew about me

1. What do you wear to bed?
I like sleeping nude unless there are kids around. I wear the very softest things I can find,
old tee shirts anything really soft.

2. What's your favorite thing to do?
I really enjoy spending time with my grandchildren, having them come to the pool, going out
to lunch or the movies. Spending time with hubby or friends. having people over for dinner.

3. Where would you like to travel to next?
Ireland and England because I have never been

4. Who's the one that got away?
I have no regrets on that score. I feel very lucky in my choice.

5. When did you know that he/she was the one?
On about our fourth or fifth date I remember thinking I could be married to him.

6. Why do you live where you do? Would you prefer someplace else?
We wanted to sell this year but so far things haven't worked out..I adore our place in Florida

7. How many close friends do you have?
I have four very dear friends and lots of fun friends, and a ton of blogging buddies.

8. What was your worst/best date?
I had the flu and it was a first date, I was sick all over his car..not pretty.

9. What was the meanest thing someone/you ever did?
Someone in high school spread a horrible and untrue rumer about me. I was devastated.

10. How do you feel about life in general?
I feel very lucky. Things could be a lot worse. We live fairly well. Have great kids. Get to
travel and spend time with loved ones. Things are not perfect but whose lives are?


Okay it's up to you....add your own answers....can't wait..........

1 comment:

MYM said...

You sound like a very blessed person! :) But put some clothes one! LOL