Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Is it just me?

I guess it maybe just me but how come there are so many cheats and fakers in the world.

Four years ago I had an accident in my oldest son's car. No one in my car was hurt..it was just a

fender bender, but the operator of the car I "bumped" into received a huge settlement and now,

four years later, after settling another "case" her mother is suing me and the insurance company

suggests I should get my own attorney in case the settlement is over 100,000 dollars..are you

kidding me? One hundred freakin thousand dollars. We could lose our house. Just so people

don't have to get real jobs and want to live off the backs of others. Excuse me for ranting but I

am truly sick over this and can't believe this is happening...my poor son, out of the goodness of

his heart lets me borrow a car because it was larger then mine and this happens..I don't care

about the money as much as the duplicity. What happened to Karma? What happened to tell

the truth..maybe it is just me. Is it really just me?

No comments: