Monday, July 7, 2008

The day after a holliday weekend

How does your house look today? Like a herd of rampaging elephants has run through it? Like the ghost with little white pieces of paper (think confetti) dropped stuff all over your rugs..As you look in the fridge and freezer...nothing left to eat? Welcome to my world.

Out of guilt we had two cookouts and attended one...the one we went to was wonderful...everything tasted especially good...seemed to look more appetizing..it was so great.
When it's your house all you do is run and even though everything seemed to vanish I get so worried that I don't even seem to taste anything...but it seemed a good time was had by all.

People want to come to our house because of the in ground pool...Today...I say fill it in and plant tomatoes....at least I'll make sure no one pee's or poop's on them...

No comments: