Thursday, June 12, 2008

Money Woes

You will not believe it. I'm not kidding you absolutely will not believe this..hubby...has put me on an allowance...me...on an allowance...are you as flabbergasted as I am? It started on Monday but I luckily had a few bucks put away because by Wednesday I was flat broke again. Now that's gone too!!! he will not relent...and claims I spend too much money. I haven't been on an allowance since...never...I have never been on an allowance or a budget or anything and I do NOT spend too much money.

He told me to get a part time job...in the summer...with the pool open...and the beach ten minutes from the house...I don't think so...and who will feed the hungry hordes who come to the pool every day...doesn't he know how much it cost for sandwiches and drinks and fruit? Of course he doesn't...but that's kind of why he took my cash access away...gee...he said if there was a poor house anymore we would be going to it...and me...because I am the cause of all this would have to have a room without a window...because I'm claustrophobic...see how mean he is...he said he will buy groceries on Tuesdays and when we run out of food oh well...oh well..my poor hungry grand children and their friends could starve to death...

I am thinking about options...maybe robbing a bank...or a gas station...that's where all the money is these days...who's up for helping me? I'm a great driver so I will drive the get away car. I will also write the note...not that I am a better writer but I am much more menacing...
Now, we just need someone to wear a costume and do the physical robbing. Come on I know one of you can be up for it...and we will split...70 for me 30 percent for you cuz after all I thought of it.

Who's with me?

No comments: