Sunday, June 15, 2008

Another fine mess

My two sons are not getting along. That's putting it mildly. Ands on father's day. What to do? We were all supposed to go to daughter-in-law's house for dinner. Then, older son declared taking young son would ruin another holiday for him. He made me so nervous that we decided to go out to dinner. Older son said "well you made your choice...are you happy?" Of course I haven't made my choice. And I am assuredly not happy.

Since they were small they argued and fought..we thought it was just sibling rivalry but now it has escalated into a form of pure hatred..It's so hard to try to make a holiday peaceful and hubby is taking the brunt of it today. So the three of us will go out and sidestep the big gathering, it's such a shame.

Hubby is getting concerned about his weight..he's not really large he just has a huge belly and sort of looks like that guy who is carrying the baby. It would be so nice if all men followed suit.
Of course, there would only be one child per family but still, it would be nice. I can see all women smirking at the very thought. Then, they will find out how difficult it is...especially in the summer.

Well, that's my new rant for the day..happy fathers day to all of you wonderful Dads.

No comments: