Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Mess in my head

When I woke up I was so cranky...not really like me...My allergy is bad and I ache all over...
I'm really not a cry baby but today is not a good day...

Hubby and young son are still replacing the fence that surrounds the pool and they are cranky also...and the weathers wonderful...and we have a nice breeze..we should all be sent to the island of cranky ingrates. Anyway, no matter what I do I am triping over them...I was doing laundry and they had to be down stairs...changing the bed and they are needing clean towels from the linen closet...now my neighbor comes in exclaiming about the stupid people who actually buy into the whole bottled water thing...just another thing to get hubby going...look...I can't kill everyone...so let's narrow the list...Hubby for obvious reasons...young son..again needs no explaination...now my favorite neighbor...what to do..so many suspects only one spare bullet.
Do ya think I can talk them into lining up...one after the other?

No comments: