Monday, August 11, 2008

Old friends

We spent the day friday with four old friends...very old friends...the six of us went to lunch in Rye New Hampshire at a terrific seafood place called Petey's...so good.

Five of us had great Seafood...after all, that's what they are noted for. One friend got a steak. Not just a steak but a well done steak...ewewe

Then we went back to our friends who have a cottage by the sea in Hampton...oh my gosh...it has five rooms but it's so huge. They even have a turret where they can see the ocean because they live on a side street. The ceilings are about 30 feet. You wouldn't believe it. It's so lovely he is an architect but she also had some wonderful ideas. I'm going back in a few weeks to stay for a bit. Of course, by the time we left it was raining again...I'm so sick of the rain.

Well that's part of my weekend...how was yours?

2 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I could SO go for some good seafood right now... It's getting harder and harder to find good seafood restaurants around here, for some reason ('cause no one goes and they all close, most likely).

Speedcat Hollydale said...

There is some great info on the web regarding a-fib ... I also responded to your comment at my blog. Hope you get some rest today my friend.

Eric