Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Spring Time

It's spring in Massachusetts and I have proof...it's warm and wonderful and I have bought tons of plants and herbs to plant and I can't wait.

One tiny problem...I can't breath outside...not an exaggeration..I can't even see that well...my eyes are all swollen..my nose runs...I cough and sneeze...and I can't take anything that may effect my a- fib.

If hubby ever finds out how much I have spent on flowers and things...well...I may just have to move in with one of you guys...I know perps...I promised no more credit card use but it's spring!

I was just thinking...is pollen as bad at night? Of course trying to plant, even in the barrels may be awkward if it's dark...and I'm such a scarredy cat anything in the dark frightens me...
wish spending money and dealing with hubby scared me...I'll tell him about the wonderful sales I found...do you think he will buy that?

Unfortunately seeing them all nicely lined up in the garage is not making me happy...I even need more potting soil...think I will ask older son to drop some off for me...and if he's not too busy maybe he can plant some of them...after all... I am his loving Mom right?

Oh well...it's worth a try...excuse me for now...I'm baking hubby's favorite dessert right now..no reason...


Blogger Anndi said...

So sorry the allergies are that bad. The favourite fod trick has worked for many a housewife.. hopefully it will work for you.

And yes, your son should help his mamma!

May 25, 2008 7:52 AM

Delete
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Nope, no reason for that dessert at all!

If you love flowers, go for it. Have fun, despite the allergies. I was pulling weeds earlier and still have the allergic welts to prove it.

I've heard that local honey is good for allergies. I don't know if it's true or not, but there ya go. That might be worth a try?

May 26, 2008 12:42 PM

Delete

No comments: