Monday, August 27, 2007

Oh, The Joys: Two Little Feet

Yup your right...these days are so hard...but believe me they go
so fast...I know you'r thinking, cannot wait.. but now they are tucked into their little beds and baring teething or the flu your done for the night...wait till the nights they are not home and you hear a police car or the phone rings late...enjoy every burp and poop...I know you can't imagine it but you will be like me in the flick of an eye longing for the good old days...my grandchildren are perfect...they are the consolation of their dads misspent youth

5 comments:

Queen of the Mayhem said...

I know you are right......I keep saying I want mine to grow up....but then I am sad when they reach another milestone!

There's just no pleasing me! :)

cotojo said...

I well remeber my daughter as a baby, and the sleepless nights, now she's almost 15, but doesn't the time fly? Just a bit too quickly sometimes, but I wouldn't change it :)

Colin

cotojo said...

Hi Maunie,

re; retrieving other blogs roaming out there. Can you be a bit more specific? Do you mean driving more traffic to yours?

Couldn't reply to message on MBL as you have messaging disabled, so had to do it via here.

Colin

Kim said...

too true Marnie !!!!
I have a 17 yr old and a 16 yr old are they are growing up very fast :)

Dan Hanosh said...

Friend

They grow up too fast . . . It seems like yesterday I was changing a diaper and this year my oldest was married . . . One still lives at home, but . . .

It's sad when they move out. You always worry. Love your blog.

Dan Hanosh

Dreams Are Yours To Share